Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a whirlwind

We are so thankful for everyone who contributed to our visit with Olga! We had a wonderful time together and God knit our hearts together even more. We were so excited to tell Olga our plans for bringing her home and she was so happy to hear the news! I think she relaxed & truly felt part of our family. We learned so much together. Olga is an amazing young lady. Our children love her and vie for her attention. Olga has been gone from us for 45 days now and it seems like forever! We all miss her terribly, but skype is great! We are able to see her:> and talking is easier because we can mime what we don't understand. I can't believe we have so long to wait for another visit, but I am thankful we have that opportunity!

We will be having a community yard sale, craft fair & book sale in April to raise funds for bringing Olga home. Please email if you can participate (set up a booth) or donate stuff!

Thanks so much for your prayers & support!

No comments:

Post a Comment