Happy Thanksgiving! Our court day was today at 2(ish)pm.
What a wonderful day to have court and welcome our 4th child, Olga Joy Elliott!
After a 30 minute visit with the judge & a 20 minute recess, he stated that Ukraine would allow Olga to be our daughter. The photo is taken outside the courthouse: Denton, Tamara, Ola, Inspector General of Children's Affairs in Severodonetsk, and the Orphanage Lawyer (Yanna).
Praise God! What a work He has done.
Ukrainian law requires a 10 day wait for any appeals to the decision to be made, but since the 10th day falls on a Sunday, we must wait 11 days. Denton will travel home and I will travel to Kiev to stay with our church family there. This was a long day - more details to come (especially since I am a few days behind - it is late & today (actually saturday) was a really long day of travel. More later on our interview with the Ukrainian news.
I am so thankful to be able to worship with our church here (Kiev) tomorrow!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJune